It’s easier to work out with friends!
If you're looking for a little inspiration to get your heart pumping and your energy levels up, join our Shroom Zoom bootcamps.
For most people, it’s difficult to stay consistent with workout routines, but having a group there waiting for you provides you with the motivation and accountability everyone needs to be successful – and it’s more fun.
In the Shroom Zoom bootcamps you’ll sweat it out with me and the rest of our regulars, including long-term clients, fellow Shroomers, friends, and family from around Australia - with the occasional appearance from some international friends when the time zones align.
I run three group training sessions a week via zoom. Each session’s different so you won’t get bored, and I can cater to your individual fitness level.
A bit about me:
I'm a qualified personal trainer who's been in the wellness industry for over a decade. I believe in functional fitness, which is all about preparing you for life. My sessions will challenge your balance and coordination while simultaneously improving strength, agility, range of motion and cardiovascular health. The aim of the game is to prepare you for everyday life making you strong, fit and injury-free.
What you’ll need:
- A device connected to Wi-Fi
- The Shroom Zoom, zoom link that I’ll send you
- Some kettlebells would be great, but not a deal breaker
When I run the Shroom Zoom sessions:
How to join
- Simply email me (Adam) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mobile number.
- I’ll give you a quick call to check in and understand your fitness level and any injuries
- I’ll send you the Shroom Zoom link for the session you’re up for
- You’ll have some laughs and get sweaty
Come and have some fun and get fit at the same time!